Thursday, July 24, 2014

Careful who you're talking to

Bein' a bad bitch on the side
Might not appeal to fools like you
We been around while he gets high
It might not be somethin' you would do 

But you haven't seen my man 
You haven't seen my man

He's got the fire and he walks with it
He's got the fire and he talks with it
His bonnie on the side, bonnie on the side
Makes me a sad, sad girl


This post has a little bit of #throwbackthursday in it because I'm wearing some older pieces with some new items, such as the skin from .Birdy. that's out now at The Secret Affair. I'm also wearing two tattoos from Paperbag that are out now at The Cosmetic Fair.

It's been a few days since I've posted because I am working on my finals! I take my last finals of the semester on the 28th. I'm so excited to be done with this semester. Now, on to ze credits!

 Skin: .Birdy. - Dreamer (The Secret Affair)
Hair: Magika - Dreamy
Eyes: Dead Apples - Striking
Jean Jacket and Bustier: [MotiAme]
Jeans: The Secret Store
Heels: Fri. (Collabor88)
Tattoos: Paperbag (Cosmetic Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment