Friday, July 11, 2014

Is it me you're looking for?


So, right when I was having a bad day and I was being emo, along comes Jalilah. Why is this significant you ask? BECAUSE she has been MIA (RL) and I have been missing her severely. We shopped around a little together and I was cheered right up. This pose from An Lar (previous The Fantasy Collective item) hit the nail right on the head to illustrate our friendship. Then we added some facial expressions from the Any Pose HUD. This is how I imagine her face when I am whining for her not to LEAVE me. ;)

Blog post contains stuff from:
Chapter 4, Project Limited, Countdown Room, and Hair Fair!
  
 

Skye
Skin: Glance - Sigrid
Eyes: Dead Apples
Ears: *Epic*
Hair: Tableau Vivant (Hair Fair!)
Cuff: Erratic
Pose: An Lar - I'll lead the way
Cardigan: *Coco* Chapter 4
Jeans: Villena
Top: Forever Young
Tattoo: Reckless
Shoes: Reign (Project Limited)
Hipster Cat: Alchemy (Project Limited)

Jalilah
Glasses: The Forge (Oh My Gacha)
Hair: Tableau Vivant (Project Limited)
Bracers: The Forge (Countdown Room)
Pose: An Lar - I'll lead the way
Top: Vive 9
Jeans: Villena

No comments:

Post a Comment