Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gonna see my baby again

I feel so bad I got a worried mind
I'm so lonesome all the time
Since I left my baby behind
On Blue Bayou
Saving nickles, saving dimes
Working 'til the sun don't shine
Looking forward to happier times
On Blue Bayou
I'm going back someday
Come what may
To Blue Bayou

The Fantasy Collective is here again. We are only hours away from opening our doors. To be exact, we will open at noon SLT tomorrow (August 20th). The theme this round is very special to me. It's bayou/New Orleans. Think voodoo, magic, swamps, Mardi Gras, Carnival, mystical and supernatural beings. It has been so much fun to organize and all of the people participating have done such a wonderful job, I can't wait to share it with everyone.

For a complete list of previews, please see our blog: http://thefantasycollective.wordpress.com

Skin: Glance - Aina
Hair: Tableau Vivant (The Fantasy Collective)
Eyes: Buzz - Voodoo Eyes in Fallen color tone (The Fantasy Collective)
Eyeliner: Epoque
Necklace: Yummy - Collabor88
Head Piece: Spyralle - Crown of the Bayou

No comments:

Post a Comment