Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jim raised me up

I have spent the last day literally combing through skin demos by the dozens. And, I still can not find a skin to suit me as well as Glance does. There are TONS of beautiful skins out there. It's just that none of them really feel like "me." I know that's kind of a weird thing to say but I'm sure everyone goes through it at some point. 

Other than that, tomorrow night I am leaving for Disney World for a week! I am so super excited. This is the first time that I will have ever been. I can't wait to meet the cast and see the castle. I also can't wait to spend a day in Universal in the Harry Potter section. I wish I could take everyone with me.

Skin: Glance - Sigrid
Eyes: Dead Apples - Striking
Liner: Epoque - Essential Liners
Top and Shorts: Pixicat (Uber)
Tattoo: Elska
Hair: Tableau Vivant (FaMESHed)
Pose: Marukin


No comments:

Post a Comment