Thursday, August 21, 2014

When will I see you again?

When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong
The more I do, the less I know
But I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head
But don't you remember?
Don't you remember the reason you loved me before?
Baby, please remember me once more


Skin: Glance - Aina
Hair: Olive - The Harvest (N. 21)
Eyes: Buzz - Voodoo Eyes (The Fantasy Collective)
Tattoo: Reign
Eye Liner: Epoque
Under-eye Liner: (Mesh) Lode (The Fantasy Collective)
Top: Emery
Jeans: The Secret Store
Bangles: Chary (N. 21)
Pose: Marukin


August seems to be a busy event month. Don't forget The Fantasy Collective has opened it's doors down on the bayou with a bunch of amazing items worth a gander. I know I previously said this round is very special to me because I am from New Orleans (the best city in the world.) I might be a bit bias, though.

Another event has opened today. This is the first time I have heard of it but I believe it opened last month. It's named N. 21 and has a lot of great designers in the line-up. I was able to check it out and picked up some nice things like the bangles and hair in my picture. Stay tuned for the slurl.

Can I just say, this tattoo is awesome? I saw it on Eleri and fell in love because it tattoos the whole head even including the ears.

I've been loving Olive's hairs lately. Speaking of Olive, she has also released this new hair in the ad to the left to her VIP group. Be sure to grab it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment