Sunday, September 28, 2014

Church

My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshiped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

'We were born sick,' you heard them say it

My Church offers no absolutes.
She tells me, 'Worship in the bedroom.'
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you—

I was born sick,
But I love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen


Skin: Glance - Aina
Hair: Moon - N.21
Eyes: Dead Apples
Tattoo: *Bolson
Dress: Pixicat - The Gathering
Shoes: Noodles - Past item from The Fantasy Collective
Earrings: ieQED - The Secret Affair
Pose: Kirin - Kustom 9
Setting: Lydius

The Gathering is a new gacha event brought to you by a few friends of mine! Zee has done such a great job decorating. I can't wait to see everything when it's all set up and finally finished.

Right now it's possible for YOU (yes YOU) to get in a little bit early. You don't even need to be a blogger to do so. Simply go to their website and fill out the form: http://www.thegatheringsl.com/

Otherwise, The Gathering opens on October 1st and runs through October 15th.

There's also a couple more events going on right now: N.21. This hair by Moon is different. I'm digging it. And The Secret Affair where I picked up the very detailed earrings I'm wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment