Saturday, October 11, 2014

Goosebumps


The Chamber is having it's annual photo contest and in response to gaining over 20,000 members, they will be offering a total purse of $L 20,000.

Uber is also having a flickr contest and I have submitted this picture to it as well.

My inspiration behind it was indeed 50 Shades of Grey. (I did read the books and even though some parts of them were majorly cheesy, I did enjoy them over all.) Being on a secluded island with a wealthy businessman who enjoys some kink.

The harness is currently being sold at Uber by The Forge. It comes with the matching cuffs. It's rigged and fits my default avatar perfectly. But, for this picture, I used The Shops avatar as well and it fit just as great.

Be sure to check out these contests! They're a lot of fun to participate in.



No comments:

Post a Comment