Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Here To Remind You

I want you to know, that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theater
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother
You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?
And every time I scratch my nails down some one elses back
I hope you feel it


Skin: Birdy - Aria
Eyes: Buzz - Voodoo 
Teeth: PXL
Hair: Exile (Mystic Realms Fair, October 10th)
Wire Bra: Noodles (Mystic Realms Fair, October 10th)
Skirt: OrsiniRed (Mystic Realms Fair, October 10th)
Pose: [LAP]

No comments:

Post a Comment