Friday, October 24, 2014

I still love

Even though you're out here looking so ungrateful
I'm going to keep it moving, be classy and graceful
I told them "It's no friends in the game.
You ain't learned that yet?"
People will love you and support you when it's beneficial
I'll forgive, I wont forget, but I'm going to dead the issue
Soon as you out of their lives is when they start to miss you
They see you doing good and it's kind of hard to diss you
They get sick when they remember all the bad they wished you
They get mad when they can't come and live lavish with you

Myn Anaconda Dost Not

Recently, Chandni from Hopscotch did some awesome signs for The Fantasy Collective. I suggested she might do a spin on the Anaconda song and this is what transpired! I love it. It's fun and it can be worn in most lax role-play sims (GE GOR and what have you.) Or even OOCly for funsies. The best part about it? She's giving it to you for free! It comes as a subscriber gift. All you need to do is head to her store and subscribe to her board and this baby is all yours.

Find her store here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dagelet/222/107/522

New hair from Magika! Comes with or without bow option. Definitely a must buy.

Now! On to more goodness. There's a hunt going on right now. You can read more about it here! These cute bow and horns are from the hunt. This bow is adorable. It's by Noodles. The horns are also amazing. They're neon and you can touch them to change colors and Gretch really went all out on them. There's several different colors to choose from.

Noodles: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Illusory/128/96/3997
Fetch: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chaotic%20Dreams/173/125/21

Basically, you can find a list of all the hunt's participants on the website I linked above, TP to their main stores, find the poster and pumpkin for a hint and then the search is on. (I might've cheated and used area search!)

The fur I am wearing is from non-other than Miss Inex from Peqe for The Fantasy Collective. She made an extra special snug fitting size for smaller female avatars and it fits like a glove.

The skin I am wearing is from Glam Affair: Sia 02 in Asia. It was actually a limited edition skin so it may no longer be available. However, she does have other versions of Sia out.

In this picture I am also wearing the Slink Mesh Body along with appliers by Ziekling Bunnyhug for the laced bra. You can find them here!

Setting: Hibari

No comments:

Post a Comment