Friday, October 3, 2014

Making Electricity

All along the western front
People line up to receive
She got the power in her hand
To shock you like you won't believe
Saw her in the amazon
With the voltage running through her skin
Standing there with nothing on
She gonna teach me how to swim
I said ooh girl
Shock me like an electric eel


 Skin: Glance - Aina
Lipstick: Glance
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Aida (Coming Soon)
Eyes: Dead Apples
Tattoo: Reckless - Hex
Dress: Junbug - Ophelia
Lollipop: Boom - Candy Crusher (Candy Fair)
Pose: Musa (Orbs Included)

Candy Fair is open! I was trying my hardest to avoid previews because I knew if I went, I'd literally buy everything. I saw that amazing top from Noodles and ended up going and buying everything. This lollipop I'm wearing is actually a sheath from Boom. You can draw it and give people a smack down candy style. It is a gacha item so there's tons of cute options available.

Another thing I want to talk about is Tableau Vivant. I'm a little bias because his store has easily been one of my favorites since it opened. The styles have always been unique and different and feminine. With other hair creators, I feel as if their hairs are much too large and end up catering to only larger avatars. Tableau includes different sizes and the small ones fit me perfectly. With some of his new releases coming up, I even see unrigged options and options for "rounder heads." Kudos to this store for going the extra mile. I've featured two upcoming styles with his beautiful new textures in a pastel purple. There are two more styles and I can't WAIT to see what he comes up with next. *Hint Hint* The Fantasy Collective's birthday round is October 20th so save the date! *Shameless Plug*

No comments:

Post a Comment