Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Marry Me

Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Together could never be close enough to me
to feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white
and I'll wear out the words "I'll love you"
and "You're beautiful"


This new jacket is from N21 by Foxes which is a brand created by Nina and Tyr. The details and texturing on it is beautiful. I got the purple limited edition for $550 lindens. However, there are other options such as the solid colors for $450. 

Jackets come with several different options such as changing the collar colors and t-shirt colors and design. It also comes with an optional hood which is customizable too. I really dig it!

Jeans by Mons Tissu. Setting is in The Crack Den.

Hair is by Spellbound for TAG Gacha.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment