Monday, October 13, 2014

Not the same kid from your memory



If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life


There are so many events this month, it's crazy! In this post, I am wearing the head piece from Keystone that's currently being sold at Totally Top Shelf. I'm not much of a head piece kind of girl. But, every now and then I like wearing them with hairs that really work well with them. This one from Keystone is no exception. It fits perfectly with these hairs like they were made for each other. ( Hint hint at a collaboration?! ;) ) Nia makes really detailed pieces and each one is unique and different in it's own way. Her gold and silver textures are literally perfect. So is Deccan's from The Forge. I'm wearing a pair of his bracelets that's currently at Tales of Fantasy.

The eyes I'm wearing are new from Buzzeri and they are coming soon to Kustom 9! There are several different beautiful shades in mesh and system eyes. I love these eyes so much. They literally transform my face somehow. I haven't taken off her voodoo eyes from the last round of TFC until I popped these in.

Now, the cherry on top of the cake! There is a new hair designer on the grid. I'm sure much of you have heard of her by now. ℬlαír (vivienmarli) from Entwined has created several lovely hairs for sale in her main store for her debut opening. They come equipped with color HUDs and she just announced she has made 2 natural packs per hair style.

I have to admit, I've had a little sneak preview of what is to come for her first round with The Fantasy Collective and wow - she does not disappoint. I'm really excited to see what comes next.

Skin: Atomic (The Season's Story)
Hair: Entwined - Maia, Neva, Neva 2, Kahlan
Eyeliner: Epoque
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched (Coming soon to Kustom 9)
Teeth: PXL
Nose Ring: Datum
Head Piece: Keystone (Totally Top Shelf)
Tank Top: Le Primitif
Bracelets: The Forge (Tales of Fantasy)
Pose: Imeka (The Season's Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment