Sunday, October 12, 2014

On my way to believing

Maybe I know, somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone
Or keep a straight face
And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
I've got a tight grip on reality
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream


 Skin: Atomic - Autumn (The Seasons Story)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched (Coming Soon)
Eyebrows: Buzzeri - Cara (The Seasons Story)
Lips: Buzzeri - Cara (The Seasons Story)
Glasses: Glam Affair
Fox Ears: Half Deer (The Seasons Story)
Fox Tail: Half Deer (The Seasons Story)
Top: Monso (Uber)
Jeans: Mon Tissu
Hair: Wasabi Pills (The Seasons Story)
Shoes: L Warwick - Ambrosia (The Seasons Story)

Grass: Rochambeau
Autumn Tree: Keke (The Seasons Story)
Hay Bale Stack: A.D.D. (The Seasons Story)
Pumpkins (1): A.D.D. (The Seasons Story)
Pumpkins (2): Cheeky Pea (The Seasons Story)
Apples: Poche (The Seasons Story)
Wooden Chest: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Wooden Cart: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Mushroom: Cheeky Pea (The Seasons Story)
Wooden Bench: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Curly Candle: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Log Candles: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Acorn Lamp: Oyasumi (The Seasons Story)
Leaves: Kalopsia (Mystic Realms Fair)
Fence, Wooden Path and Pines: DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment