Sunday, November 23, 2014

Club Going Up



The Fantasy Collective officially opened it's doors on the 20th! These boots are from The Attic and are being sold there. Perfect for role-players or the fashion savvy. 

Another awesome event I am getting really excited for is Geeks and Nerds! It opens on November 24th. It could not be more appropriately timed since I have spent all weekend leveling in World of Nerdcraft. I just hit level 96 after about four hours of play time. 

This expansion, I decided to main my priest. I don't know how long that is going to last since I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with my Warlock. Love usually overrides the hate and I spent the majority of my time on my lock. 

So far, I am loving the expansion. I hated Panda. Quit for panda because of panda. So, I'm glad to be back and having fun.

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia
Eyes: Buzzeri
Hair: Fateplay (Geeks and Nerds)
Complete Outfit, Sword, Backpack: Fateplay (Geeks and Nerds)
Collar: CX (Geeks and Nerds
Tattoo: Little Pricks (The Fantasy Collective)
Boots: The Attic (The Fantasy Collective)
Rings: Yummy (Collabor88)
Poses: Del May, Kirin

No comments:

Post a Comment