Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Miss Your Bones


Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Asia tone - 01 B (Uber)
Hair: Rowne 
Eyes: Buzzeri
Body Suit: Junbug - (Fameshed. Opens December 1st)
Bow: *Boom* (Uber)
Pose: Slouch
Setting: Here.

Uber has opened and just wow. This has to be my favorite round of any event thus far. There's skins, hairs and beautiful dresses. It's so hard to pick which ones I want on my avatar right now!

Fameshed opens in a couple days and the little pink body suit I'm wearing is from Juno. One thing I really wanted to mention is, not only does it fit the default sl avatar but it fits the Slink Physique perfectly, for all you mesh body wearers. I recently started wearing the mesh body and I find it difficult to find things to fit underneath it. But, this is great and does not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment