Sunday, November 9, 2014

Never Let Me Go


So, lately I have been wandering around The Empire of Ar. Fun Fact: I role played in Gor for years on my main account. I haven't been active in a sim in a while, though. I got the bug and a few of my friends inhabit this sim and I have heard good things about it so I thought I would give it a try.

So far, I haven't seen much open role play going on. There seems to be a few people in closed quarters. No one's really offered role play but that's pretty commonplace in most sims. It's really hard to break into an already-formed community.

On to the clothes. This collar is unique and adorable. It's part of the ROMP sale at Lost Junction's main store. (Which is ending shortly!) It comes in vanity, open collar and swift collar versions with different metal choices in the HUD.

The dress is from Pixicat. I pretty much blindly buy everything she ever puts out. Even though lately I am trying to be more stingy with my money! We'll see how that goes.

Skin: Birdy - Aria
Eyes: Buzzeri
Hair: Taketomi
Collar: Lost Junction (Romp)
Dress: Pixicat (Collabor88)
Crystal Ball: Lagyo (Collabor88)
Mesh Ears: Aitui (The Men's Department)
Rings: Yummy (Collabor88) 

P.S. There is also a naughty snapshot I am going to include down here at the bottom since there are boobs exposed! It features a top from Haste for the ROMP sale and a tattoo from Reckless for the SAD fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment