Thursday, November 27, 2014

X.O.

Your love is bright as ever
Even in the shadows
You better kiss me
Before they turn the lights out


I'm aware it's Thanksgiving. But, considering that I think that it's a pretty bullshit holiday, I am spending my time avoiding my family and this is the end result. Kinksgiving! It kind of started as a joke on plurk but I am trying to convince people to take kinky pictures. THEY BETTER DELIVER.

My day was spent pretty much like this:



We had a pretty impromptu SL Friendsgiving at The Bay with some twerking and appearances by milk, sushi, alcohol and cupcakes.

Speaking of The Bay, did you know they were having a photography contest? Check out the details on Xanthe's flickr.

If you want to take a #kinksgiving picture, just snap one and post it on your blog or flickr! It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Check out some Kinksgiving pics from other people:
Fetchy Gretchy
Ziekling Bunnyhug
Honey
Horror Faye
Harvest
Miranda

Skin: Glam Affair - Romy
Eyes: Buzzeri
Neon Angel: Stockholm & Lima (The Fantasy Collective)
Hair: Spellbound
Ball Gag: Spellbound
Mesh Animated Tears: NODE

No comments:

Post a Comment