Saturday, January 3, 2015

I Just Started Living


I've been role-playing in Gor again lately. Something I said I would never do. But, whatever. Here are three outfits I put together from Fameshed, Uber, Kustom 9 and We <3 RP.

First Outfit
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia II
Eyes: Buzz - Kustom 9
Nose Ring: Yummy
Eyeliner: League
Bracers: The Forge - 30 L Winter Fair
Ring: Zenith 
Dress: Valentina E (Fameshed)
Hair: Entwined (We <3 RP)
Pose: Marukin

Second Outfit
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia II
Eyes: Buzz - Kustom 9
Nose Ring: Yummy
Eyeliner: League
Bracers: The Forge - 30 L Winter Fair
Ring: Zenith 
Fur: Foxes (Uber)
Corset: Enfant Terrible & Eudora 3D (Uber)
Hair: Magika
Pose: Imeka (Kustom 9)

Third Outfit
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia II
Eyes: Buzz - Kustom 9
Nose Ring: Yummy
Eyeliner: League
Fur: Faun (Kustom 9)
Dress: Peqe (We <3 RP)
Bead Collar: The Forge (Uber)
Hair: Magika
Pose: Imeka (Kustom 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment