Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bone Colored Dawn

She's perched like a parrot on his tuxedo shoulder
Christ, what she's doing here?
She could be dancing with me
She stirs the ice in her glass with her elegant fingers
I want to be what she's drinking, yeah, I just want to be
I saw you first
I'm the first one tonight
I saw you first
Don't that give me the right?
To move around your heart
Everyone's looking but I saw you first



This is a close-up of the outfit I was wearing in the last picture. So, the credits are mostly the same. I really enjoyed this event. It was a lot of fun getting out on the grid and checking out all the main stores with friends. So, if you haven't gone yet, what are you waiting for?

The bike in this picture was created by Toto for the Wayward Hunt! If you haven't been yet, now is the time! Information can be found in a previous post or by going to http://waywardevents.com/

Skin: Glam Affair - Katra (Collabor88)
Eyebrows: Nox - Parker Brows
Hair: Lamb - Mystery Rare (TAG)
Right Eye: Buzzeri
Left Eye: Clemm (TAG)
Corset: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Shoulder Pads: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Choker: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Bike: Toro - Wayward Racer 

No comments:

Post a Comment