Friday, April 17, 2015

Holding On For Tonight

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything
When will I learn?
I push it down
I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowing up
They're ringing my doorbell
I feel the love
1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink
Throw them back until I lose count
I'm going to swing from the chandelier
I'm going to live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm going to fly like a bird through the night
Feel my tears as they dry
I'm going to swing from the chandelier


TAG is here and I seriously loved this round of side-show themed items. This post is featuring Enfant Terrible's beautiful corsets along with pose props from Sari Sari. Most of the set was made by Hideki along with some pieces from DRD and Fetch. Check out TAG's official website at taggacha.com.

Big thanks to the following ladies for posing with me:
Rockstarroo Gossipgirl
Distorteddreams Resident
Anabelle Marquis
Horrorcherry Resident
Karalee Aeon

Skin: Glam Affair - Katra (Collabor88)
Eyebrows: Nox - Parker Brows
Hair: Lamb - Mystery Rare (TAG)
Right Eye: Buzzeri
Left Eye: Clemm (TAG)
Corset: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Shoulder Pads: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Choker: Enfant Terrible (TAG)
Stockings: Izzie's
Boots: Pixiecat

Tent: Hideki (Rare)
Stage: Hideki (Rare)
Stars: Hideki
Ladder: Fetch
Freak Show Sign: Fetch
String Lights: Milk Motion (TAG)
Bowling Pins: Esposeur (TAG)
Crystal Ball: Milk Motion (TAG)
Circus Sideshow Pose Props: Sari-Sari (TAG)

No comments:

Post a Comment