Tuesday, April 28, 2015

If You Want To Walk My Way

If you're gonna hold me, hold me like I'm leaving
If you're gonna kiss me, kiss me like you need it
Baby, if you're not, you best get to leaving
If you're gonna love me, love me like you mean it


Catwa released a new short hair for their main store and I kind of love it. I haven't taken it off in a couple of days and in SL that's kind of like a record for me. 

Ariskea is also releasing some cute new flats for Fameshed. They come in nine different colors for the Belleza, Slink and Maitreya bodies.



Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Ellie America - 07 F
Hair: Catwa (Catwa Clip) - Aura
Top: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) - Avela Tank Top - Maitreya - Beige
Shorts: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) -  Cossy Ripped Denim Shorts - No Belt - Maitreya
Flats: Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) - Sirene Flats @Fameshed SOON
Collar: Keystone (Aymee Monk) - Locked Away for a Rainy Day @IDK
Pose: Slouch (Eira Juliesse)
Setting: Elysion

No comments:

Post a Comment