Thursday, April 23, 2015

Way Underneath

I kind of like you when
When you make up the reel
Take the phone in your room
Stop the tape or resume
Well you could try if you think it will load
I watch you taste it
I see your face
And I know I'm alive
You're shooting stars
From the barrel of your eyes
And it drives me crazy
It drives me wild



 Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Katra Miami Lights Artic @Uber
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn)
Hair: Olive (Naminaeko Resident) -  The Rosa Hair
Dress: B.C.C (Vitamingirl Resident) - LOLO Dress Petit Pink S @Shiny Shabby
Shoes: Candy Doll (Rebeca Dembo) - Daisa Banana @Kustom 9
Tattoo Layer: Mes Petites Coutures (Ohalla Resident) - Bloody Knees
Pose: Marukin (Valencia Southard) 
Setting: Sleepy by Dani Helix and Tyr Rozenblum

No comments:

Post a Comment