Tuesday, May 12, 2015

come crash into me




if i've gone overboard
then i'm begging you to forgive me in my haste
when i'm holding you so, girl
close to me
oh and you come crash into me, baby
hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me 


The Fantasy Gacha Carnival opened at midnight. There's still a few vendors that haven't set up yet but there's plenty there to start spamming your teleports now. Like this awesome set from Alchemy by Tyr and Nina is ready and available at the event right meow. There's a pretty awesome pet mount that can be won on their machine as well. 

Be sure to keep a look out for items from The Forge that will be on their way soon.

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Luna (Collabor88)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn)
Hair: Spellbound (Kohana Xue) - Momo
Bone Top: Alchemy (Dani Helix and Tyr Rozenblum) - The Shaman (FGC)
Bone Bottom: Alchemy (Dani Helix and Tyr Rozenblum) - The Shaman (FGC)
Staff: Alchemy (Dani Helix and Tyr Rozenblum) - Gnarled Staff (FGC)
Pose: Marukin (Valencia Southard)
Setting: -The Bay-

No comments:

Post a Comment