Thursday, May 7, 2015

disappearing in plain sight

would you leave me if I told you what i've done?
and would you need me if I told you what I had become?
it's so easy to say it to a crowd
but it's so hard, my love, to say it to you out loud

https://www.flickr.com/photos/skyev/17374690876/

Skin: The Skinnery (Umazuma Metaluna) - Julie Bare Face Milk
Eyebrows: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn)
Ears: Mandala (Kikunosuke Eel) - Steking Ears
Hair: Taketomi (Bella Earst) - Nene
Head Jewel: Random Matter (Nikohl Hax) - Aridius Circlet (FGC)
Head Piece: Una (Una Daxter) - Elume Leaf RARE (FGC)
Top: Enfant Terrible (Leenfantterrible Resident) - Verelis Top (WLRP)
Skirt: Una (Una Daxter) - Elume (FGC)
Bracers: Stitched (Adele Bumblefoot) - Beatrix Bracers (FGC)
Tattoo: Identity (Melissa Hindrabar) - Sacred VII
Pose: Slouch (Eira Juliesse)

Lily Pads: Botanical (Kriss Lehmann) - Waterlily Clusters
Monster: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) - Baby Sea Monster
Panda: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) - Xiong Mao
Setting: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Regulus/37/185/3006

No comments:

Post a Comment