Thursday, May 21, 2015

don't know where I went wrong

I don't think you're right for him
look at what it might have been if you took a bus to China Town
i'd be standing on Canal and Bowery and she'd be standing next to me


Glam Affair is participating in 50 Linden Friday this week and she has three skins out with Nyam Nyam appliers all for the one price. It's a huge deal, so go stop by and grab that!

I knew from the moment I saw this hair on M4ri1yn that I would have to have it. It's big and poofy and definitely my style. Probably one of my favorite hairs in sl right now. It's currently being sold at Shiny Shabby which opened on the 20th!

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Luna Simply Girl (50 Linden Friday)
Top: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) - Mima
Skirt: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Zia (N 21)
Hair: Tableau Vivant (M4ri1yn Magic) - Fresh Mess (Shiny Shabby)
Shoes: Fri.day (Darling Monday) - Roxanne (Shiny Shabby)
Shoulder Chain: The Forge (Deccan Arida) - Esme (The Fantasy Collective)
Pose and Balloon Prop: Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) - Helium Daydream
Setting: Elysion


No comments:

Post a Comment