Monday, May 25, 2015

I don't want the whole world

lately i've been writing desperate love songs
I mostly sing them to the wall
you could be the center piece in my obsession
if you would notice me at all 
well I don't want the whole world
the sun, the moon and all their light
I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

 
Uber opened last night at midnight and it was full of some of the prettiest and most inspiring things I have seen on the grid in a long time! There is so much to choose from, full of rich bright colors, long flowing skirts and dresses, intricate jewelry and amazing home decoration. 

In all, I thought it was a very tasteful and well organized event. You can tell a lot of care went into making sure everything offered was appropriate and non-offensive.

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Summer V3 India (Uber)
Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) - Ishya (Uber)
Head Piece: Truth (Truth Hawks) - Ishya (Uber)
Nose Chain: Cerberus Crossing (Kamayari Resident) - Aurora (Uber)
Dress: Baiastice (Sissy Pessoa) - Lekha (Uber)
Tattoo: White Widow (Julie Hastings) - Midnight in Paris (Shiny Shabby)
Rings: ieQED (Sigifaust Resident) - Persephone (Shiny Shabby)
Pose: La Jolie Rose (Aaisling Resident) - Dramatic (The Fantasy Collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment