Saturday, May 30, 2015

take your time

and I know your name because everybody in here knows your name
and you're not looking for anything right now
so I don't want to come on strong but don't get me wrong
your eyes are so intimidating and my heart is pounding
but it's just a conversation
no girl i'm not wasted
you don't know me and I don't know you but I want to


Spellbound just released this cute new hair style in her main store. It comes with a couple of different options on the headband and is just all over adorable.

I paired the hair with this jumper from Zenith that's going to be out tomorrow at midnight at Fameshed. She also has these really cute wedge platforms being released there as well!
  
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Alice Lovely Day
Eyes: Buzzeri  (Eleri Catlyn) - Moka
Hair: Spellbound (Kohana Xue) - Noir
Headband: Spellbound (Kohana Xue) - Noir Roses + Spikes
Jumper: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) - Bohemian (Fameshed)
Shoes: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) - Summer Platforms (Fameshed)
Necklace: Noodles (Natalee Oodles) - Amore Initial Necklaces
Bracelet: Noodles (Natalee Oodles) - Initial Bracelet
Setting: Mesh Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment