Wednesday, May 13, 2015

touch of crazy

looks like royal in a thrift store dress
keeps my heart and her hair a mess
she goes where the wind suggests she goes
got a spirit that can't be tamed
she's a calico pony on an open plain
I know I'll never be the same no more
she's a wild child
got a rebel soul with a whole lot of gypsy wild style
she can't be tied down but for a while
I'll be falling free and so alive
might break my heart but God she drives me wild


Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Luna (Collabor88)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn)
Hair: Blues (Avie Button) - Valerie *Group Gift*
Earrings: Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) - Oceane (IDK)
Tunic: Cellar Door (Nitestar Albion) - Gypsy Tunic (TSA)
Panties: The Forge (Deccan Arida) - Demethys (FGC)
Eyes Jewels: Aisling (Druunah Esharham) - Khatel Eye Pearls RARE (FGC)
Candles: The Forge (Deccan Arida) (FGC)
Pose: Slouch (Eira Juliesse)

No comments:

Post a Comment