Saturday, June 6, 2015

graceless heart

regrets collect like old friends
here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way
and all of the ghouls come out to play
and every demon wants his pound of flesh
but I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
it's always darkest before the dawn


This quick picture was inspired by Vix Nirvana from Storybook. I'm kind of amazed at how far she has come in such a short time. We were happy to welcome her to The Fantasy Collective when she first started creating again and since that time she has continued to get better with each release. But, don't take my word for it. Check out her flickr and see for yourself!

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Katra
Hair: Catwa (Catwa Clip) - Dita
Cape: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Syria Cloak (wlrp)
Dress: Storybook (Vix Nirvana) - The Order Purple (wlrp)
Setting: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WinterFall/137/47/22

No comments:

Post a Comment