Saturday, June 27, 2015

she's still out to get me

i'm not saying it's your fault
although you could have done more
oh you're so naive yet so
how could this be done
by such a smiling sweetheart
oh and your sweet and pretty face
in such an ugly way
something so beautiful that every time I look inside
I know that she knows that I'm not fond of asking
true or false it may be
she's still out to get me
just don't let me down
 
 
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Erin (Summerfest 2015)
Makeup: Antielle (Jareth Cygnet) - Nebulae Faun Makeup (IDK)
Horns: Antielle (Jareth Cygnet) - Nebulae Faun  (IDK)
Brows: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Natural Brows
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Lillian Wolf
Hair: Entwined (VivienMarli) - Olivia (Shiny Shabby)
Dress: Junbug (Juno Mantel) -  Sweety Slip (Uber)
Bolero:  FDD (Seller Xenno) - Jassin Fur Bolero RARE 
Necklace: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Jassin

No comments:

Post a Comment