Tuesday, June 2, 2015

the real thing

I remember when my heart caught the fever
you were standing all alone in the summer heat 
I was with my boyfriend
my new boyfriend
he was as sweet as he could be 
but one look at you and I was through
my heart switched up on me
the meanest thing you ever did is come around
and now I'm ruined


On Skye:
Skin: Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) - Elsie <Biscuit> Black/Light COMMON (The Arcade)
Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Twist and Shout 6 COMMON (The Arcade)
Hair Bow: Tableau Vivant (M4rilyn Magic) - Classy COMMON (The Arcade)
Dress: DRD (Deathrowdesigns Resident) - Medieval Maiden COMMON (The Arcade)
Belt: DRD (Deathrowdesigns Resident) - Medieval Woman Belt COMMON (The Arcade)

On Scream:
Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Give Away Your Secrets
Vest: Remarkable Oblivion (AxsisThorn Resident) - Woodmane Vest COMMON (The Arcade)
Pants: Kahli Designs (KahliDesigns Resident) - Ranger Pants
Boots: Kahli Designs (KahliDesigns Resident) - Ranger Boots
Tattoo: Reckless (Landon Mode) - Wix

Peacock: ANC  (aki69 Resident) - Hatsuyume COMMON (The Arcade)
Tower: Exposure (RubyStarlight Writer) - Fairytale Tower
Pose: Included with tower

2 comments:

  1. Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super-big thing. See the link below for more info.


    #Exposure
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

  2. I must say that you have a very good article.Continue to inspire your reader and Have a good day! You can also visit my site indicated below and share it with your friends.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete