Tuesday, June 23, 2015

who's gonna keep my baby warm?

 my queen of the Bronx
blue eyes and spitfire
I saw you walking back and forth about another boy
thinking that you may want to leave
so give me the fevers that just won't break
and give me the children you don't want to raise
and tell me about the cool
he sings you in those songs
if it's better than my love then bring it on
and take it back out to the streets where you know you used to be
for the Romeos uptown if I bring you down
and you're tired of those vows and you're really walking out
stop clicking your red heels and wishing for home
i'm hearing that he tells you he can read your palms
is he better than my love?


Summerfest is here! It opened officially on the 20th and there's plenty of stuff for the ladies. Among Summerfest, Shiny Shabby also opened as well as The Fantasy Collective. Check out all these events to mark the end of the month must-sees off your list.

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Yolandi Asia 03 B (Summerfest 2015)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Lillian Pitch
Hair: Tableau Vivant (M4ri1yn Magic) - Paper (Shiny Shabby)
Bikini Top: Oaken (Natalee Oodles & Harvest Dezno) - Autumn Bikini (Summerfest 2015)
Shorts: Paper Arrow Co (Paperarrow Resident) - Worn Beach Shorts (Summerfest 2015)
Hand Jewelry: Formanails (Ivi Bing) - Ring Blume
Banana: LUNABeam (LunieLuna Resident) - Banana Mouth Gag
Glasses: Fetch (Distorteddreams Resident) -  Mystic Sunglasses (The Fantasy Collective)
Radio: Floorplan (Tegan Serin) - Radio
Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) - Shiny Shabby Gift (Shiny Shabby)
Setting: (Summerfest 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment