Monday, July 13, 2015

cute without the e

your lipstick, his collar
don't bother, angel
I know exactly what goes on
when everything you'll get is everything you've wanted, princess
tell me which would you prefer
my finger on the trigger or me face down across your floor?


Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Erin
Tattoo Layer: !Oleander (TakagiGraves Resident) - Glitter Kitty Nose Gift (Hair Fair)
Sunglasses: Clavv (ThePierrot) - Cat Shades (The Season's Story)
Nose Piercing: Atooly (Rockstarroo Gossipgirl) - Tyr Septum Piercing RARE  (OMG)
Dress: B.C.C. (vitamingirl Resident) - Summer Baby Dress (The Season's Story)
First Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Need You (Hair Fair)
Second Hair: Monso (Morphine Janick) - My Hair Yuna (Hair Fair)


First Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - In The Shade (Hair Fair)
Second Hair:  !Oleander (TakagiGraves Resident) -Sangria (Hair Fair)


First Hair:  !Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) - Tako (Hair Fair)
Second Hair: !Oleander (TakagiGraves Resident) - Honeydew (Hair Fair)


First Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) -  Dakota (Hair Fair)
Second Hair: Due (Dubled Resident) - Muse (Hair Fair)

These are my favorites in hair fair this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment