Monday, July 6, 2015

think of me

hello it's me
i've thought about us for a long long time
maybe I think too much but something's wrong
there's something here that doesn't last too long
maybe I shouldn't think of you as mine
think of me
you know that i'd be with you if I could
I'll come around to see you once in a while
or if I ever need a reason to smile
and spend the night if you think I should
it's important to me that you know you are free 
because I never want to make you change for me


Have you been to Summerfest yet? What about Candy Fair or The Chapter Four? All three are currently open as well as The Fantasy Collective! I'm in an event frenzy.

July is a super busy month for events. The Secret Affair, Indie Teepee, The Kawaii Project, Shiny Shabby, Hair Fair, a new round of The Fantasy Collective and a new event coming to the grid called The Epiphany. But, more on that later. For now, if you'd like more information on the upcoming round of The Epiphany, you can check out our website here

There are also some brand new events coming next month! The Gacha Garden and Enchantment which is now under new ownership by Duchess Flux and Sorchie Irelund.

The outfit I am wearing in this picture is from FDD by Seller Xenno for The Secret Affair which is coming up in just over a week. 

I'm also standing in a new Gorean sim called Maelstrom. Come check it out if you're in the market for a new place in Gor. (Just, don't be a dick.)


Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Yolandi Asia 03 B (Summerfest 2015)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Lillian Pitch
Hair: Taketomi (Bella Earst) - Kenya
Unicorn: Birdy (Nina Helix & Tyr Rozenblum) Ombre COMMON (Chapter Four)
Tunic: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Maureen Fitmesh Black ULTRA RARE (TSA)
Belt: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Maureen ULTRA RARE (TSA)
Bracer: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Maureen Guardbrace COMMON (TSA)
Shoulders: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Maureen Pauldron COMMON (TSA)
Necklace: FDD (Seller Xenno) - Maureen ULTRA RARE (TSA)

No comments:

Post a Comment