Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I know it's not right

I could lose my heart tonight
if you don't turn and walk away
because the way I feel I might lose control
and let you stay
because I could take you in my arms
and never let you go
I could fall in love with you


Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Yolandi (Shiny Shabby)
Eyebrows: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Natural Eyebrows
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Cora (The Epiphany)
Earrings: Atooly (Rockstarroo Gossipgirl) - Skye Earrings (The Fantasy Collective)
Hair: !Oleander (TakagiGraves Resident) - Sangria (Hair Fair 2015)
Dress: Ricielli (Fhara Acacia) - Eos Minidress (The Fantasy Collective)
Cape: Glam Affair (Amberly Boccaccio) - Butterfly Cloak 9 (The Epiphany)
Staff: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) - Dandelion Staff (The Epiphany)
Crown: Mays Soul (May Tolsen) - La Parca Crown (The Epiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment