Friday, July 24, 2015

promises

baby when the lights go out
it's like we're the only ones
and I already feel it now
it's like you're the only one 
only one who knows just how
how to make the time stand still
we're caught in the moment

I don't usually ramble on blog posts. But, I guess that's kind of the point of having one. I've been feeling pretty down lately. Second Life has the potential to be one of the most toxic environments a person can experience. That's not to say that we're not each responsible for ourselves and where we hang out or who we call "friend". But, some times these situations are unavoidable. 

It's easy to say "turn the computer off and go do something else" but I feel as if saying that is basically taking a passive stance and enabling things to keep on as they are.

I think we, or at least I, should be more aware of the things going on around me and make more of an effort to surround myself with positive people that motivate me and inspire me because I definitely believe that like attracts like.


Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Erin
Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) - Falling
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Cora (The Epiphany)
Top: Addams (AmaliaRainwood) - Sirena Top (Kustom 9)
Jeans: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) - Rica
Tattoo: Bolson (ChewbaccaNotDead Resident) - Sagmeister (Shiny Shabby)
Shoes: Fri.Day (Darling Monday) - Tess Platforms (Wayward Carnival)
Elephant: Black Bantam (Stasey Oller) - Baby Elephant RARE (Wayward Carnival)
Elephant: Candy (Stasey Oller) - Candy Stick Pink Glitter RARE (Wayward Carnival)

No comments:

Post a Comment