Monday, August 10, 2015

by tonight

where do I go for love that I still need now that I'm free
I'll think of something
and if someday by accident we meet and I can't speak
I'll think of something
if I can't say a word to her I'll blame it on this lump that's in my throat
and standing there what will I do to hide my love enough that it wont show
well I don't know
but I'll think of something

 
Collabor88's birthday round just opened! It's amazing and jam packed of stuff that you're not going to be able to pass up without grabbing. I've never bought so many fat packs in my life.

This lingerie set that I am wearing is from Erratic and it's pretty perfect. Comes in several colors and you have the option of buying each piece individually or buying sets of the three pieces. It comes with little suspenders and tights that I'm not wearing in this pic.

This is our 'after prom' pic. Scream's wearing a suit from Deadwool and his hair is from Action.

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Katra
Hair: Taketomi (Bella Earst) -  Akemi
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Cora
Tears: Altair (Tsurine Resident) 
Bra: Erratic (Erratic Rain) - Delice (Collabor88)
Panties: Erratic (Erratic Rain) - Delice (Collabor88)
Couch: Bazar (Ria Bazar) - Roya Sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment