Friday, August 21, 2015

feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
but I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
no doubt in my mind where you belong
the storms are raging on the rolling sea
and on the highway of regret
the winds of change are blowing wild and free
you ain't seen nothing like me yet


Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Luna (Collabor88 Birthday Round)
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Voodoo
Eyebrows: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Natural Eyebrows
Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Zelda
Collar: .Charm. (Aymee Monk) -Fearis Collar (The Fantasy Collective)
Dress: Kiddo Oh (Dead Dollz) - Fury (Festival of Sin - Wrath)
Gloves: Jian (Jiansl) - Sanderson's Gloves (The Fantasy Collective)
Pose: Slouch (Eira Juliesse)

I have a few things to talk to you guys about. First of all, The Fantasy Collective is opening at noon slt on the 22nd! We have moved so be sure to grab the new slurl above or in our update group. More awesome things are opening like The Festival of Sin that I am really enjoying blogging for! This dress is by Dead Dollz and will be located in the WRATH section of the sim. I'll be blogging tons of more things from both events in the next couple of days.

The collar that I am wearing is by Charm which is formerly Keystone. If you missed it, Aymee has rebranded her store and I am really looking forward to seeing what she does because so far the pieces at Enchantment and TFC are pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment