Friday, August 28, 2015

he told me I was Holy

my demons are begging me to open up my mouth
I need them mechanically make the words come out

selfish
taking what I want and call it mine
I'm helpless
clinging to a little bit of spine
they rush me telling me I'm running out of time
they shush me walking me across a fragile line

I sold my soul to a three piece
and he told me I was holy
he's got me down on both knees
but it's the devil that's trying to hold me down
hold me down


The Arcade is in a couple of days and this set is being offered by Aisling! It's pretty pefect. I knew when I saw the ad on flickr I had to have it. It's a "Do it yourself" love potion set.

Now to find an unsuspecting victim!

Other things to note! Half Deer is having a huge 50% off sale at her main store. So, be sure to check it out before it ends. 

Lastly, this new skin by VCO is everything. I've been looking for a cute vampy skin for halloween and it's pretty amazing. The mesh lips really add something special to it.

Skin: VCO (Yamette Resident) - Bella 
Lips: (Yamette Resident) - Vampire Teeth Lips
Eyes: Buzzeri (Eleri Catlyn) - Bewitched Demon
Hair: Olive (Naminaeko Resident) - The Pearl Hair (Enchantment)
Lingerie: Erratic (Erratic Rain) - Delice Lingerie (Collabor88)
Stockings: Izzie's (Izzie Button) - Cat Tights
Shoes: Reign (KenadeeCole Resident) - Ari Boots
Goblet: Artizan Fantasy (ArtizanMesh Resident) - Maiden Tor Goblet
Cauldron: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) - Cauldron of the Stars
Star: Half-Deer (Halogen Magic) - Dream Lantern (Collabor88)
Lamp: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) - Hanging Lamp Silver COMMON (Arcade)
Shelf: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) - Ingredients Shelf COMMON (Arcade)
Philtres: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Books: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Table: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Pestle and Mortar: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
For the Paramour: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Candles and Hourglass: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Ritual Roses White: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Carpet of Flowers: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) COMMON (Arcade)
Flower Cauldron: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) RARE (Arcade)
Alchemy of Love: .aisling. (Druunah Esharham) RARE (Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment