Sunday, October 4, 2015

I pay all 10 fade away

I seen a rainbow yesterday
but too many storms have come and gone
leaving a trace of not one God given ray
is it because my life is 10 shades of grey
I pray all 10 fade away


Today I found myself wandering around some pretty sims looking for a place to snap a picture. I ended up at Spellbound and this was the result. This piece by Azoury is definitely one of my favorite head pieces. It was super easy to fit with the new Spellbound hair. The pants i'm wearing are from Blueberry and all I am going to say is they fit the Maitreya body like a glove and definitely make the bottom look nice and curvy. There are plenty of color options as well as cut options. It's fall so Blueberry's included a tucked-in boot option too! Definitely worth every linden.

Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Elea Smokey Milky
Hair: Spellbound (Story Ordinary) - Gothica
Eyes: Arise (Lonelysoule Resident) - Wosa Eyes (The Fantasy Collective)
Breastplate: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) - Leather Ranger Breastplate (WLRP)
Blood Applier: Ama (Amadeo Dubratt) - Feed (The Fantasy Collective)
Pants: Blueberry (Blueberryxx Resident) - Rene Pants
Headpiece: Azoury (Mayhem Seetan) - Vonlenska Headwear (The Fantasy Collective)

No comments:

Post a Comment