Saturday, October 31, 2015

music to watch boys to

 I like you a lot
putting on my music while I’m watching the boys
so I do what you want
singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise
we're ribbons on ice
playing their guitars
only one of my toys
cause I like you a lot
no holds barred
I’ve been sent to destroy yeah


The Epiphany and The Season's Story are still open a bit longer so be sure to drop by if you haven't already. The Gacha Garden will open tonight at midnight (Nov 1st) so get your HUDs ready because there's lots of super cute items awaiting you there as well.

Skin: VCO (Yamette) - Angie Skin 008
Mesh lips: VCO (Yamette) - Angie Mesh Lip 001 RARE
Dress: Blueberry (Blueberryxx) - Cha (Mainstore)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Ombre Tights
Scarf: Amerie (Amerie Spitteler) - Long Scarf (TSS)
Necklace: Nylon Outfitters (Nylon Pinkney) - Garden Locket White (The Epiphany)
Hair: !Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Sangria
Boots: Fri.day (Darling Monday) - Rosie Boots
Puppies and Wagon: Jian (JianSL) - Puff Wagon Express RARE (The Gacha Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment