Tuesday, October 20, 2015

she isn't real

i'd do anything to have her to myself
just to have her for myself
now I don't know what to do
I don't know what to do
when she makes me sad
she is everything to me
the unrequited dream
a song that no one sings


Okay, I really love the new skin and mesh lips from VCO and I would play the gacha machine again if I had to! But, just a little forewarning, the % is set pretty low. I believe it's either at 1% or 2% which makes me sadfaise because I really would love to get the rest of the lips but my luck is just not that great! I will just be using the purple version forever.

Skin: VCO (Yamette Resident) - Angie Skin 008
Mesh Lips: VCO (Yamette Resident) - Angie Mesh Lip 003  RARE
Eyebrows: VCO (Yamette Resident) - Angie Eyebrow
Dress: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) - Bella Mini Dress Baby Violet (TAG)
Eyes: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) - Bella Vampire Eyes
Head Accessory: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) - Bella Demon Wings MYSTERY RARE (TAG)
Large Coffin: B.C.C (vitamingirl Resident) - Bella Coffin RARE (TAG)
Small Coffin: Deadwool (Masa Plympton) - Treat (TAG)
Dolls: Remarkable Oblivion (Axisthorn) - The Doll Maker
Clowns:  Remarkable Oblivion (Axisthorn) - Pierrot & Giggles (TAG)
Pram: Remarkable Oblivion (Axisthorn) - Doll Maker Pram
Fireplace: Remarkable Oblivion (Axisthorn) - Ash Lurker Fireplace RARE (TAG)
Building: Kalopsia (Isabeau Baragula) - Old Wood House (Shiny Shabby)

No comments:

Post a Comment