Wednesday, October 21, 2015

until I started with you

I got you right
I changed your life
suicide doors I cosigned
gucci bags
louis travel bags
you left the best you had
baby don't look so mad
you must regret the day that you left me


Lelutka has released an update to their mesh heads giving them expressions. I'm wearing the Stella head in this picture. While I admit, I am still very much attached to my system face, playing around with the mesh head appliers and make up options from Glam Affair was super fun.

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Laura Applier in Artic (Lelutka Mainstore)
Dress: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) - Devious Maids Dress RARE (Wayward)
Hair: Little Bones (Nova Faerye) - Rose 22 RARE (The Epiphany)
Broom: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) - Devious Maids Mop RARE (Wayward)
Nose Piercing: Bamse (LiamZander) - Crow Skull Nosering - Black (Wayward)

No comments:

Post a Comment