Thursday, December 24, 2015

if i aint got you

hand me the world on a silver platter
and what good would it be
with no one to share
with no one who truly cares for me
if I ain't got you with me, baby
nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing


So, I am back, earlier than intended, from my 'family' Christmas vacation. A few days early, matter of fact. It never fails. Christmas drama. I'd rather be home alone eating Chinese food as per my usual yearly routine. My mood has been about as sour as the weather here. It's disgustingly warm and muggy. I always hope for snow but I can't remember the last time that it actually snowed here. Here = Louisiana. Oh well, wishful thinking. 

So, while I was bored earlier today, I ventured into buying the new Simone head from Lelutka and I am the FIRST one to admit that the ONLY reason I purchased it is because it said 'Special Edition.' No one seems to know why it says that but those two little words hold so much power over me! Find out why it's special edition here. I don't even wear mesh heads. HOWEVER, this one is quite pretty especially paired with some Lara Hurley and Glam Affair appliers.

I also took a few minutes to check out the two new hairs from Lelutka. Wearing one of them in this pic but I am definitely a fan of both. Fatpack IS a color, right?

This picture was snapped at Elysion, where I actually take A LOT of my pictures. You can join the group for a few hundred linden and you get access to private club events along with beautiful decor, a place to lounge and hang around, and of course take beautiful pictures. On one section of the building, the decoration is changed weekly to accommodate their themed events.

Now on to the cardigan. It's being released at midnight at Uber from Blueberry. It fits perfectly. Hugs the body perfectly and comes with a million options per usual from the very generous Mishi.

Mesh Head: Lelutka (Thora Charron) - Simone Special Edition
Applier: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Leia
Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) - Adriana
Collar: Vincue (Cate Ying) - Kittie+Choker FP Rare (N 21)
Cardigan: Blueberry (Blueberryxx) - Gwen Cardigan Dress (Uber)

No comments:

Post a Comment