Sunday, December 27, 2015

spending all my fucking pay


This was a "just for fun" post. I've had this set from Bueno in my inventory itching to be used. It was in the last round of The Epiphany. Speaking of which, will be returning to the grid January 12th so mark it down. You are definitely not going to want to miss it. 

Check out the website at the-epiphany.com to see previews and a list of sponsors and participants. I'm spoiled with trading in my extra gachas for points. I'm to the point now where I just delete multiple commons that I know I'll never be able to resell and my friends wont want. It's nice to get something for all the items you'll never use.

I do want to talk about these sexy shoes coming out from CandyDoll. They lace up the lower leg and are just super sexy. Available in a ton of colors and coming soon to the next round of Fameshed!


Mesh Head: Lelutka (Thora Charron) - Simone Special Edition
Applier: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Leia
Hair: !Oleander (BaileeOleander) - Libby
Dress: Erratic (Erratic Rain) - Mia
Stash House Set: Bueno (Mikel Monk) - Safe, Stacks, Gun, Clothing Pile COMMONS
Sky Box: Bueno (Mikel Monk) - Stash House RARE
Shoes: CandyDoll (Rebeca Dembo) - Linda (Fameshed SOON)

No comments:

Post a Comment