Saturday, December 26, 2015

will we burn

make me a witness
take me out
out of darkness
out of doubt
will we burn in heaven like we do down here?



I had trouble falling asleep tonight. So, I put Scream on a poseball and he went to sleep thinking that I was going to take a Christmas picture and I had every intention of doing so. But, then this happened and I am not even sorry. I'm kind of digging it. Especially the mask. Then again, I'm fucked up.

On a brighter note, Christmas is finally fucking over. Not that I care about anything other than finally being able to shop like a normal person without traffic. Oh and also grocery stores are open again.

If you're living under a rock, Uber is open. It opened on Christmas day, yes. And it is a great round!

Mesh Head: Lelutka (Thora Charron) - Simone Special Edition
Applier: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Leia
Hair: Elua (Miu Edman) - Gemma (Uber)
Lingerie: United Colors (Unitedcolorsteam) - Perl Bikini (Uber)
Ring: Charm (Basic Deluxe) - Eva's Rings

Mask: Katat0nik (Katat0nik Pidgeon) - Red Krampus Intruder (Winter Gacha Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment