Saturday, January 9, 2016

I can still feel my head on your shoulder

I brushed your curls back so I could see your eyes
and the way you moved me was like you were reading my mind
I can still feel you lean into kiss me
I can't help but wonder if you ever miss me

I haven't seen you in ages
sometimes I find myself
wondering where you are
for me you'll always be 18
and beautiful and dancing away with my heart


Gonna talk about this dress. I love it. It's from Zenith and will be at The Epiphany on January 12th at 11:59pm SLT. It's just the right amount of pink and girly.

Check out The Epiphany's website at the-epiphany.com and keep a watch for our shopping catalog and the countdown timer.

Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Elea Natural Milky
Hair: Lelutka (Onyx LeShelle) - Magdalen
Dress: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca)
Dog: Jian (JianSL) - Puff Pups - White Puff
Setting: Elysion

No comments:

Post a Comment