Thursday, January 7, 2016

if we've only got this life

turn your magic on
umi she'd say
everything you want's a dream away
and we are legends every day
that's what she told me

turn your magic on
to me she'd say
everything you want's a dream away
under this pressure
under this weight
we are diamonds

now I feel my heart beating
I feel my heart underneath my skin
and I feel my heart beating
oh you make me feel like I'm alive again


This is a condensed version of a LoTD picture I did. But it's NSWF so I am posting it below the jump break so click below for full credits and to see previews of ROMP opening January 8th.

Click read more:


Outfit #1

Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Elea
Hair, Ears, Face Harness: Spellbound (Kohana Xue) - Kitten (Romp SOON)
Harness: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) - Satin Harness Lingerie (Romp SOON)
Stole: Foxes (Nina Helix & Tyr Rozenblum) - Faux Fur Stole

Outfit #2

Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Elea
Hair: Lelutka (Onyx LeShelle) - Alma
Dress: *COCO* (cocoro Lemon) - Off Shoulder Dress (Fameshed)

No comments:

Post a Comment