Saturday, February 20, 2016

angel on my shoulder

we open with the vultures
kissing the cannibals
sure I get lonely
when I'm the only human
in the heaving heat of the animals
and I will not waiver
I will not wait it's turn
it will beat
it will burn your love into the ground
with the lips of another
until you get lonely
sure I get lonely, sometimes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/skyev/24525661263/in/dateposted/

Another Whimsical featured post! Big thanks to Verinne to posing with me at The Ippos Collective sim by Duchess Flux! For Verinne's credits, check her blog here!

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Sasha Artic 01
Tongue: CerberusXing (Kamayari) - Tied Tongue Pastel Tones (Whimsical)
Hair: Alice Project (Aliceproject) - Xayara (Whimsical)
Horns: Grixdale + Atooly (Tyr Rozenblum) - Heavenly Pearl RARE (Whimsical)
Dress:  Cila (Comilla1023) - Suit of Legacy Cream RARE (Whimsical)
Collar Accessory: Cila (Comilla1023) -Golden Accessory (Whimsical)
Wand: Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Quarts Wand RARE (Whimsical)
Wings: Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Dene Wings Raised (Whimsical)
Shoes: Cloud (Xueyun) - Ava Strap Platform (Whimsical 
Stockings: Antielle (Kaorinette) - Baroque Corset Stockings

1 comment: