Monday, February 1, 2016

some one to hear your prayers

feeling unknown
and you're all alone
flesh and bone
by the telephone
lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
take second best
put me to the test
things on your chest
you need to confess
I will deliver
you know I'm a forgiver
reach out and touch faith


Lots of stuff going on here! New release by Blueberry. Oldie but goodie by Runaway hair and a new find from the marketplace! I've recently run across Vile Cult! I have only nice things to say about this rare gem of a store and I look forward to seeing more from it! Also, check out these applier/socks by Fri.day! I love them and they completed this look perfectly!

Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Sasha Jamaica 01(Kustom 9)
Hair: Runaway (Candela Kira) - Marry V2
Top: Blueberry (Blueberryxx) - Shyla Knotted Tops
Skirt: Blueberry (Blueberryxx) - Kyla
Socks: Fri.day (Darling Monday) - Lazy Socks
Flats: Fri.day (Darling Monday) - Darcy Flats
Slink Hand Blood: Clemmm (Clem Velinov) - Bloody Hands
Bloody Nose: Vile Cult (ZoryaNite) - Scarlett Nose Bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment